Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Sunday 4 January 2015

Walking in a winter wonderland

As I headed out to explore London my first stop was lunch with Jean. I headed towards her work and found my way on the tube without any hassles.nit was great to see her again and catch up briefly before I left London again.
After catching up with Jean, I wanted to make my way to hyde park, they had there Christmas markets called winter wonderland on. As I arrived i was fairly overwhelmed by the size of the markets . It was cold but beautiful to just look around.
My first stop was a white hot chocolate to warm myself up as I wandered through the variety of markets,  rides,  games and attractions. 
I made my way back to the hotel and relaxed for a while before heading back out for dinner with Jean.
All in all it was a great first day London but I was more than ready for bed before heading off to Paris in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment