Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Sunday 4 January 2015

Treking in a new direction

Christmas day arrived and i was all packed. I had a relaxing morning before heading to sydney, my parents and Nonna decided to come to the airport with me.
The flight went smoothly, the plane was full for the first leg to Dubai and we were delayed due to a storm so I spent most the leg reading or sleeping.
The transit through Dubai was fast and within 30 minutes I was back on the plane which was not as full. I was lucky enough to have a whole row to myself so laid down and slept the remainder of the flight.

Once I arrived in Heathrow it was fairly quick through the process and I was on the tube into London, Earls court to be exact. I checked in and was given a room straight away. So after a quick shower the real adventure was about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment