Wanderlust

Wanderlust

Monday 22 December 2014

The other side of the globe

I contemplated starting a new blog all together since I am not heading to the US this time, however having all my travel updates in one spot one out in the end.

The plan for the upcoming trip is as follows:

London
Paris
Switzerland
Florence
Rome
London
Wales
Iceland
Paris

I am going into this trip more blindly so to speak than others, its uncharted territory and I really have no idea what I want to see or do. I usually have plans and ideas that are more than I can possibly fit into my time away. With this trip the price was right and the spur of the moment booking has lead to what will surely be my next adventure.

Iceland was the only mandatory aspect of the trip, I wanted a chance to chase the Northern Lights, I am trying not to focus on them though as I know there is a high chance I won't see them. On the upside if I don't see them I still get to explore Iceland which by all accounts is apparently spectacular.

Only 2 more sleeps till I am on that plane, so ready to go explore new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment